Spain's Maverick Vinales held off the challenge of Yamaha team-mate Valentino Rossi to win the French Grand Prix and take the lead in the MotoGP world championship.
Italian seven-time champion Rossi, who led the standings before the race, was in second place before he crashed on the last lap as he battled Vinales.
French rookie Johann Zarco took his first podium finish with second place for the Tech 3 Yamaha team.
Honda's Dani Pedrosa took 3rd position from 13th!
From a lowly 13th on the grid, Dani Pedrosa took the final podium spot for Honda, as his teammate Marc Marquez crashed out of fourth place at the Dunlop chicane on lap 18.
Jerez winner Pedrosa climbed up to seventh in the early stages before passing Ducati's Andrea Dovizioso and muscling his way by LCR rider Cal Crutchlow to take fifth - which became third when Marquez and Rossi crashed.
As a result, Pedrosa now moves up to second in the points on 68, 17 behind Vinales and six ahead of Rossi, who slips from first to third.
The Spaniard's compatriot, team-mate and reigning MotoGP champion Marc Marquez, crashed on lap 18, while Britain's Cal Crutchlow was fifth.
1. Maverick Vinales (Spa) Yamaha 43 minutes 29.793 seconds
2. Johann Zarco (Fra) Yamaha +3.134
3. Dani Pedrosa (Spa) Honda +7.717
4. Andrea Dovizioso (Ita) Ducati +11.223
5. Cal Crutchlow (GB) Honda +13.519
6. Jorge Lorenzo (Spa) Ducati +24.002
7. Jonas Folger (Ger) Yamaha +25.733
8. Jack Miller (Aus) Honda +32.603
9. Loris Baz (Fra) Ducati +45.784
10. Andrea Iannone (Ita) Suzuki +48.332
1. Maverick Vinales (Spa) Yamaha 85
2. Dani Pedrosa (Spa) Honda 68
3. Valentino Rossi (Ita) Yamaha 62
4. Marc Marquez (Spa) Honda 58
5. Johann Zarco (Fra) Yamaha 55
6. Andrea Dovizioso (Ita) Ducati 54
7. Cal Crutchlow (GB) Honda 40
8. Jorge Lorenzo (Spa) Ducati 38
9. Jonas Folger (Ger) Yamaha 38
10. Jack Miller (Aus) Honda 29
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Find here what you need to support the Repsol Honda MotoGP team: t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, caps and many more official accessories.
The sizes below are measured from arm pit to arm pit, to get UK sizes double the size then divide by 2.5